Watchmaking Schools & Programs in the USA
Full-Time Watchmaking Schools
Appropriate for individuals looking for a career as a watchmaker. Accreditation, certification and tuition vary; contact the individual schools for details.
- Gem City College School of Horology (Quincy, Illinois)
- Lititz Watch Technicum (Lititz, Pennsylvania)
- Nicolas G. Hayek Watchmaking School (Miami, Florida)
- North American Institute of Swiss Watchmaking (Dallas, Texas)
- North Seattle College Watch Technology Institute (Seattle, Washington)
- Patek Philippe Horology Program of New York (New York, New York)
- Texas Institute of Jewelry Technology (Paris, Texas)
- Veterans Watchmaker Initiative (Odessa, Delaware)
- York Time Institute (York, Pennsylvania)
Part-Time Watchmaking Programs
Appropriate for enthusiasts and professionals looking to learn more about watchmaking, take a refresher course, or gain certification.
- American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (Harrison, Ohio)
- Horological Society of New York (New York, New York)
- National Associate of Watch & Clock Collectors (Columbia, Pennsylvania)
- Norwest School of Horology (Seattle, Washington)
If you know of a school or program that is missing from this list, please let us know.