HSNY's Board of Directors met recently to hold elections for 2017. After serving eight years as President, Ed Hydeman resigned and nominated Nicholas Manousos as his successor. HSNY thanks Ed for his exemplary service. (Above, Ed Hydeman and Nicholas Manousos at the 150th Anniversary Gala, March 2016.)
- Ed Hydeman, who previously served as President, was elected Trustee, ex officio, and named a Fellow of the Society.
- Nicholas Manousos, who previously served as Vice President, was elected President.
- Michael Fossner, who previously served as Trustee, was elected Vice President.
- Luke Cox-Bien, who previously served as Trustee, was elected Director of Horological Studies.
- Michael Friedman and William Massena were elected Trustees.