New York's Horological Tradition, Since 1866
- Lapel pin
- Video recordings of meetings
- Priority access to special events
- Priority access to Horological Education classes
- Library access – an extensive collection of rare horological texts
- 2 years for the price of 1 subscription to WatchTime magazine.
- Digital subscription to the AWCI's magazine, Horological Times
Free to the public
Thank you for support of the Horological Society of New York, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your membership dues directly aid our society’s goal of Advancing the Art and Science of Horology. All contributions, membership dues and donations are tax-deductible. Gift memberships are available!
- Annual membership: $100 per year.
- Single meetings: $20 suggested donation.
- Additional gifts: HSNY gratefully accepts additional donations beyond the normal membership rate.
Membership assistance is available based on need. No one will be turned away because of inability to pay. Please contact HSNY for more details. Lapel pins may only be picked up at our monthly meetings.