In March of 1866, a group of New York City watchmakers formed a society to further their interests both scientifically and socially. 150 years later we are continuing our founders' mission to Advance the Art and Science of Horology. Join us as we celebrate our past and look forward to a bright future!
- Edwin M. Hydeman - President, Horological Society of New York
- Benjamin Clymer - Founder, HODINKEE
- Jordan Ficklin - Executive Director, American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute
Proclamations & Awards
- Mayoral proclamation honoring HSNY from the City of New York
- Proclamation from the German government
- Presentation of the The Howard Fass award
Food, Drink & Entertainment
Enjoy a large selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts, with an open bar from 6:00pm - 9:00pm. Live music by the Diamond Chips, honoring our Society's German heritage.
All attendees will receive a free copy of the limited edition HSNY 150th Year Archival Book, authored by Michael Osnato, HSNY Archivist & Historian.
Suggested attire: business formal.
All proceeds from this event go towards the Horological Society of New York's ongoing educational programs. The Horological Society of New York is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, federal tax identification number 13-6139887.
HSNY thanks our sponsors for their generous support